field study
Date September 20 ,2025 at 12:25 pm
There was a slight wind and it was partly cloudy
temp 66 degrees
4 hours and 55 minutes after sunrise
4 hours and 45 minutes before sunset
There where several geese in the pond as I approached my spot however they left before I could take any pictures. you could also hear several birds around (not birds I recognized).
There where not a ton of changes since the last time I visited however I did notice that they seemed to be a lot more algae then before.
One question I wondered about was: There where a lot of the same plant (same as I sketched) that seem to be growing but I can figure out what it is?
NOTE - I HAD TO SWITCH MY SPOT FOR MY SAME SPOT PICTURE. SO IT IS DIFFRENT THEN BEFORE.
Looks good. If you have more algae, you can look into the idea of fall turnover and think about it this might be what you're seeing. Bonus if you post pictures and discussion of it with next visit.
ReplyDelete