Field study 4

October 17  3:36 pm 

The climate conditions where cloudy and windy 

It was 68 degrees with a feels like of 61 because of the wind gust 

3 hour and 22 minutes till sunset and 7 hour and 35 minutes after sunrise 

I saw a squirrel, deer, long legged bird. I felt the crunch of dead leaves under my feet. I heard many leaves rustling in the wind. 

The leaves on the trees have slowly stared to change colors to yellows and oranges. 

I noticed that coming in the later afternoon it tends to be when more animals are visible. 

I wonder if there are any fish in the pond I have been observing?

Is all the algae in the pond an invasive species? 








Comments

  1. Good work. All the algae is definitely NOT invasive. Part of the producers on the food chain...too much is when we start to get issues. Are you seeing any patterns in the color change/leaf fall?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First bio study